Monday, December 17, 2012

Thank You!

#5: Write a letter, not an email, to a friend or relative.
I guess I have my mother-in-law to thank for this one getting crossed off the list. She helped Tom get in the habit of writing thank-you notes when he would receive gifts and stuff, and it's rubbed off on me.

Anyway, I had the opportunity to write a few of these recently. My birthday was two weeks ago, and I got some great gifts in the mail from Tom's family, and also from his grandparents. So I sent them some thank-you notes, and you know, I really enjoyed doing that! It's such a nice thing to do...so much more personal than sending an email or a text message. Besides, I pretty much always jump at the chance to handwrite something; something about it is just fun for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment