Saturday, January 1, 2011

And So It Begins

Well, here we are at the beginning of a new year. This year, instead of making another resolution I may or may not keep, I'm starting this "99 in 999" list; and I have to say, I'm pretty excited.

The list is a good mix, I think: random things that popped into my head and sounded like fun, things I've always dreamed of doing, things I've been putting off but need to do, and things that I hope will make me more appreciative of all the blessings in my life.

Speaking of blessings, I had to laugh at myself the other day, because as I was writing the page about me and the blog, I was sitting in my in-laws' living room in Hawaii, talking about how boring my life is. It's amazing how blind we human beings can be sometimes.

This is going to be a journey! Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment