Thursday, February 23, 2012

Progress on Two, Starting on One

#1: 100 new recipes.


This week I went beyond just ordering fish at restaurants and actually cooked it at home! I found an easy recipe for salmon chowder, and it required a lot of ingredients we already had at home, so I thought "why not?" And it was so, so good.

#36: Spell out our last name in photos.


Can you tell what this is? It's the line between two parallel parking spaces! I took this last weekend, while walking around Clemson (hence the orange) with Tom and Phil. Just two more letters to go!

#84: Read Systematic Theology.
I'm pretty sure most (if not all) people who graduate from Southern Seminary (my husband included) are required to take a systematic theology class, and this is the textbook. I recently decided that I was going to try harder to get a handle on what Tom is learning, and so this has become my new nighttime reading material. And you know, it's not as dry and boring as I thought it would be. I figured it would be full of good stuff, but I wasn't expecting it to be presented in such a non-textbooky way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment