Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Short Review

#28: Watch every Best Picture Oscar winner from 1961-2013.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet because 1) I'm not a movie critic, and 2) when I try to write lengthy posts, I usually end up publishing too long after the goal I'm writing about is accomplished. So, anyway...Saturday night, Tom and I watched The French Connection. I didn't really know much about this movie going into it; the only thing I did know was that it had a car-chase scene that was considered one of the greatest of all time.

Well, now I know that it is a fantastic movie! I must admit, I was on a Pinterest streak while we were watching this, so I didn't watch as closely as I could have, but I saw enough to know that there was never a dull moment, and Gene Hackman was great.

Oh, and that car-chase scene? Believe the hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment