Wednesday, October 3, 2012

One Weight-Loss Milestone...Check!

#31: Fit into the jeans I wore in high school.
Guess what I wore for casual Friday last week...?


That's right, the oldest pair of jeans I currently own! Pretty sure I haven't worn these since 11th grade. Are flared jeans even still in style? With all the fuss over skinny jeans nowadays, I have no idea. But I don't really care at the moment; I'm just thrilled that I can fit back into them. They're actually the same size as a lot of my other pants, but they don't stretch at all, so it's been a LONG time since I was able to wear them and zip them up and be able to breathe and not have a huge muffin top. Yesssss!

I've lost 20 pounds so far on WeightWatchers, and it feels great. I'm in a weird place wardrobe-wise, though: most of my clothes are too big, but I don't really want to buy new clothes just yet, because I'm still pretty far from my goal weight. So, in the meantime, it's nice to have these jeans to fall back on. Next stop: wearing something sleeveless in public, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment