Sunday, April 21, 2013

Keltricity

#99: Inspire someone else to start their own "99 in 999" list.
Monday afternoon, I got a Facebook message from my cousin Mary, saying that she's starting her own 99 list! Good luck, Mary!

#63: Go to 5 concerts.


This weekend, Tom and I went to see a show at The Bard's Town. It's a pub on Bardstown Rd. (a.k.a. the hip and trendy part of town), and all the menu items have Shakesperean names. For example, Tom got To Bean or Not to Bean, which was the black bean burger. Anyway, we went there to see Keltricity, a local band that plays Celtic music from all over the world. (Apparently it's not just old Irish music...I have so much to learn.) They were great! Tom and I were definitely the youngest people there by about 30 years, but we didn't mind. I guess our generation just doesn't know what's good. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment