Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ladies' Weekend

I just got back from a women's conference with my mom and sister (and, oh, about 15,000 other women from all over the world)! OK, so this picture was obviously taken not at the conference, but at the Hard Rock Cafe...but I put it in anyway because it's the only picture of the three of us from the weekend. We had a great time!


#24: Visit 5 new states.


The conference was in St. Louis; Mom and Beulah flew in from Charleston, and I drove there to meet them. So, in addition to seeing part of Missouri for the first time, I also got to see part of Illinois on the way there and back.


Two more states to go!!!

#1: 100 new recipes.
Thursday was Beulah's birthday, and I wanted to make her something special. Now, I don't know about you, but when I think of a treat for a girls' weekend, I automatically think of cupcakes. But why not take those cute little things one step further and add another element loved by girls everywhere: cookie dough?


Oh yes, I did. I was good, though; I only brought one cupcake for each of us. I mean, let's not get too crazy here... :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment