Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Anniversary Indeed!

#90: Take a bubble bath.
I really like taking baths, always have. Of course, I never have time for them, and even if I did, we've never been able to get our bathtub quite clean enough for me to feel comfortable sitting in it. The last time I took one was in our first apartment in Charleston, probably three years ago. Don't you think that's too long? I do, which is why I put it on the list in the first place.

Well, I finally got my chance! Tom and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary earlier this week (yay!), and we stayed at a bed & breakfast the weekend before. We had booked the smallest (i.e. cheapest) room, but the day we were supposed to check in, the owner emailed me saying she had a late cancellation and asked if we would like the fancy suite instead. Boy, would we! I can't believe I didn't take pictures; words don't do it justice, but while I'm thinking about it, here's a picture of the outside (from far away, obviously...this place was huge, though):


Anyway, the room was gorgeous, but I think I was even more excited about the bathroom because it had a big, deep jacuzzi tub and a bottle of bubble bath. Ahhhh! So. Relaxing. Definitely one of my favorite moments from the weekend. I slept like a baby that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment